RE: Mystery Frog

Subject: RE: Mystery Frog
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 20:49:26 -0700
<I love sympatry, because it means that the new species has found a new
niche - a new way to exploit the resources in the area. The new species
necessarily is a "renegade" that no longer follows the rules of the
species
from which it arose - evolution in action!

Great stuff, Walt!

(Sorry for the biology lesson, it's just I find this sort of thing very,

very exciting!)>

No, keep it up Doug, I love it mate, makes it more enjoyable for people
like me who hate all the  ("Attrac gets no respect" crap) I find all
this fascinating, I absolutely love the passion that you blokes put into
what you love :-)

Martyn