Re: ultrasoundgate mic preamp

Subject: Re: ultrasoundgate mic preamp
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 03:15:22 -0000
I for one do care if there is a business interest in the posts on
this group.  Which probably does not apply here but sure does on
other posts.  We have been well represented by commercial people here
and I welcome it.  We have seen manufacturer responses and
consideration to our ideas beyond what I have seen on any other
listserv. I hope the concept grows where we continue to be among the
first to know about new developements and what others think works
well.

Let me know if there is a resistance to commercial interests as I
will wish to be on the recycle of a dozen MKH-110's sometime in the
next couple years. If I shouldn't say first here that they are
available than I won't.  Another topic for faq.

And where else could I learn that my 50 hours of mourning dove
recordings are in demand by someone? :) Just joking, but obtainable
if someone really wants.

Rich Peet

--- In  "Raimund Specht"