Re: ultrasoundgate mic preamp

Subject: Re: ultrasoundgate mic preamp
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 03:36:14 -0000
--- In  Syd Curtis <>
wrote:

> Walter,
>
>         This needs no response.  I simply wish to say, (a) you are
spot on,
> and (b) I've long admired Klas for his impeccable restraint in
never pushing
> Telinga.
>
> Cheers
>
> Syd

I totally endorse this too, I have never bought a better mic than
the Telinga including everything else you can throw at me, I would
be on the first plane to Sweden if someone "knicked" mine but the
thing is Syd, great products speak for themselves, Klas only has to
sell his product and let the rest of us do his selling for him....
I for one agree with Walt and if I thought this site would become a
seller's site for all, would leave it, so thanks for the monitoring
Doug. I think more example pages should be set up for various
recorders & mics so all of us can have a look and be our own judges
but only done by repratable people and not the sellers....... Walt
with his spectrograms for instance...