Re: Re: ultrasoundgate mic preamp

Subject: Re: Re: ultrasoundgate mic preamp
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 01:46:35 -0400
Syd Curtis wrote:

> Walter,
>
>         This needs no response.  I simply wish to say, (a) you are spot on,
> and (b) I've long admired Klas for his impeccable restraint in never pushing
> Telinga.

I sometimes wish that Klas would promote parabolics in general a bit
more. It can get to feeling like I'm the only one seriously using them
sometimes. Though I know a bunch of the folks do use them.

To a certain extent I was aiming at our resident Marantz guy. He's made
some discussions hard to keep balanced. The HHb guy is even more
restrained than Klas. Hard to get him in a discussion at all.