Re: Re: MS OS versions?

Subject: Re: Re: MS OS versions?
From: DeafinONEear <>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 00:28:49 -0700
Hmmm. I've never heard of this happening with such a large drive. How many
partitions do you have? How large are they? It could be that you have
filled up your C: drive and need to either delete some unneeded files or
move Eudora to another partition (though that doesn't really seem like a
real work around, does it?)
Do you happen to have Norton Utilities? If so, it might be saving files
that you thought you deleted, but Norton protected, requiring you to wipe
them clean. You might want to defrag your drive and run disc doctor to see
if anything is wrong. Also, see how much space is allocated for the trash--
you can find this by right clicking on the recycle bin and selecting
properties.
These are all shots in the dark, but without more information it's all I
can do.

(=BA=B7.=B8(=A8*=B7.=B8 =B8.=B7*=A8)=B8.=B7=BA)
=AB.=B7 =B0 =B7.  Zach .=B7 =B0 =B7.=BB
(=B8.=B7=BA(=B8.=B7=A8* *=A8=B7.=B8)=BA=B7.=B8)