Re: Re: MS OS versions?

Subject: Re: Re: MS OS versions?
From: DeafinONEear <>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:11:00 -0700
98SE can handle 512M, though system performance degrades after 384 as the
operations become very noticably slower.

and oh yeah, hello all. My name is Zach Scribner and I'm new to the list. I
work with Dan Dugan who is also on this list. I help out at the NSS field
workshops, do some music/field recording on my own and am an electronic
music student at San Francisco State.
thanks for an awsome list.

               .,,,.
            .:::::::::,