birding-aus

Historic channels

To: Dave Torr <>
Subject: Historic channels
From: Graeme Stevens <>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 12:03:54 +1100
Good on yer Dave - I've been on Facebook for a couple of years - with
discretion.

As others have concisely pointed out it's "horses for courses" and we go where
our interests are best served and that will probably need multiple touch points
and sources for some time to come.

Nothing against Facebook at all in case I am misunderstood. But then I am not a
Twitcher  - at least not in the "drop  everything and hop on a plane" category,
though I have great respect for those who are so inclined.

As such, I place less importance on immediacy.

Graeme S