birding-aus

Golden Eagle attempts to take child

To: Nikolas Haass <>
Subject: Golden Eagle attempts to take child
From: Bob Gosford <>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 14:48:53 -0800
All,

See here: *NOTE:* this is a hoax. It was a class project by Normand
Archambault, Loïc Mireault and Félix Marquis-Poulin, students at Centre
NAD, in the production simulation workshop class of the Bachelors degree in
3D Animation and Digital Design [read
more<http://blogue.centrenad.com/2012/12/19/centre-nad-reassures-montrealers-no-danger-of-being-snatched-by-a-royal-eagle/?lang=en#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed>,
link kindly shared by RyanClarkPhotos <https://twitter.com/Ryanclarkphotos>
].

And here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/grrlscientist/2012/dec/19/1?CMP=twt_gu

Cheers and i agree with your comments above,

Bob

--
Bob Gosford
Crikey.com