birding-aus

New Bird Life logo

To: Merrilyn Serong <>
Subject: New Bird Life logo
From: Peter Baitz <>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:35:20 +1100
Afternoon All
As a member of [ Boca] I also attended meetings re process and design, where these issues were discussed.I am led to believe all BA and BOCA members were advised over many months, and I am a little annoyed that Some People have taken this long to winge instead of using due process.
yours
Peter Baitz