birding-aus

Thomas & Thomas 2nd Edition.

To: "'robert morris'" <>, <>
Subject: Thomas & Thomas 2nd Edition.
From: "Tony Russel" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 17:27:02 +1030
Rob, I didn't pick any holes in it . I did pick up on one of the things John
said, but that was his comment , not mine. All I really said was that there
couldn't be too many new places to include - a function of geography, not a
problem with the book.  I imagine the book is good for someone who didn't
have the first issue but I don't think I need to get the new one myself.
 ( Or was it my Hm! that you didn't like?)  There you go, I've deleted it.

Tony