birding-aus

Swarovski's

To: <>
Subject: Swarovski's
From: "Roy & Helen Sonnenburg" <>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 17:26:55 +1000
My Swarovski EL 10x42's came via a friend in the UK who has links with
Swarovski in Austria.  About two years ago I had a problem with the outer
casing bubbling (not uncommon in Australia).  I contacted the then Sydney
agents who were very helpful.  I was able to take my bins into the local
Swarovski crystal shop in Brisbane who sent them off for me and I was given
a loan pair until mine returned from Austria (about a month).  Recently
Hannes from Sydney sent me some replacement eyecups at no cost.

Great bins by the way.  I decided on them after one of our visits to the
British Bird Watching Fair and after I had road tested just about every
brand and model on the market.

Cheers

Roy