Well, this has been some day!
As a result of my posting I have received some interesting, to say the
Unfortunately, some of those responses have made unpleasant reading. More
fool me for thinking I could have a reasonable discussion about such a topic
on this forum .
I don't want to add to the detritus other than to point out to those people
who may be having difficulty understanding what I have previously written in
plain, simple English:
- no where in my posting or anywhere else have I said I agree with Miranda
- no where have I said that anyone should accept as truth what Miranda
Devine has written;
- no where have I said that every one should not read what Miranda Devine
- no where have I said that I object to other people having a different
opinion to mine;
- no where have I said that anyone or everyone should have the same opinion
- no where have I said that I favour prescribed burning;
- no where have I said I don't favour prescribed burning;
- no where have I expressed an opinion on prescribed burning;
- no where have I said that greenies are to blame for the fire disaster of
- no where have I said anyone is to blame for the fire disaster of Black
- no where have I claimed to know anything about bush-fires, prescribed
burning, the dangers of living in fire-prone areas.
Anyone who claims the contrary is simply being mischievous.
What I have said is that I believe people should listen to all of the
arguments and points of view before rushing into a hasty conclusion.
If people don't want to do that, then that is their problem.
I have no more to say on this subject on this forum.
To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
send the message:
(in the body of the message, with no Subject line)