birding-aus

Re: I am a dog owner - I am not the enemy

To: Dave Torr <>
Subject: Re: I am a dog owner - I am not the enemy
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 10:27:16 +1100
Now that could interest me.

On 03/02/2008, at 6:59 AM, Dave Torr wrote:

Or we could set up "Grumpy Old Birders".....

On 02/02/2008, Carl Clifford <> wrote:
Alan,

I don't know really, I mean, seriously, who would want to discuss
anything with a misanthrope? Or should that be who would a
misanthrope want to discuss anything with? Apart from how wonderful a
person is Bernard Black. Ah, the Misanthropes Misanthrope.

Carl

Carl