Re: 8 channel portable recorder with phantom power or pip

Subject: Re: 8 channel portable recorder with phantom power or pip
From: "Emanuele Costantini" lamacchiacosta
Date: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:46 am ((PDT))
When syncing various recorders is critical to use Time Code AND
Wordclock, specially on surround recordings and music, where phase is
the key to get depth and image and avoid annoying phasing effects.
You can get through it without on dialogue based film stuff if you
heavily post produce and edit, but on everything else is the key.

Emanuele