Re: Carrying and Transporting a Parabola

Subject: Re: Carrying and Transporting a Parabola
From: "Geoff Carey" geoffjcarey
Date: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:05 am ((PDT))
I generally don't risk placing the parabola in check-in baggage, at least on
the outward journey. It may well be 'unbreakable', but it can be dented and
scratched. My concern would be how the former of these, in particular, would
affect performance.

On return journeys I might consider it if absolutely necessary, and I would
stuff the inside with as much clothing as possible.

As an aside, it would be interesting to hear at a later date how you get on
with the Wildtronics parabolic mic set up.

Regards,

Geoff Carey