Re: Carrying and Transporting a Parabola

Subject: Re: Carrying and Transporting a Parabola
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:39 pm ((PDT))
I wonder if it would be possible to build a parabola in 4 quarters that can=
 clip together. The quarters should stack neatly on each other when disasse=
mbled, making it much smaller than rolling one up. The price would be that =
it takes a lot longer to assemble, and there would have to be enough clips =
to prevent the edges rubbing together and creaking as it flexes.

Peter Shute