Re: Better Hearing At 37?

Subject: Re: Better Hearing At 37?
From: bobjoebonobobob
Date: Sun May 11, 2014 11:06 pm ((PDT))
I hate my fridge. In fact I am a proud eight months running without using m=
y evil fridge! That's one good thing about living in Canada! =0D
=0D
I tried the same concept with my computer laptop fan, but the results were =
less... cool. High E - my laptop's favorite pitch. Yeah, I hate my laptop f=
an as well; even more than the fridge. =0D
=0D
I am also a woodworker. I always thought that the 'ear mufflers' ought to b=
e designed to place over the machine. =0D
=0D
Well, there is Wild Soundscapes, and there is: the void of sound. Personall=
y I don't mind sound. I mind mechanical NOISE. =0D
=0D
We must collaborate to form Wild Soundscape Zones or Communities. Hold corp=
orations accountable to the tools/machinery that they engineer/manufacture =
which AFFECT the environment when people use them - to fund a Biophonist fo=
r each municipality. Duties would include but are not limited to being in c=
harge of monitoring areas and their Soundscapes, mapping Wild Soundscape Zo=
nes, make suggestions to improve certain key facilities which impact the Wi=
ld Soundscape, form communities who have as priority to maintain and preser=
ve Wild Soundscapes, and expand existing Wild Soundscapes each year. The on=
ly way this will happen is if we collaborate as volunteers, compile recordi=
ngs etc.