Re: Hello, Thank You, a short (?) introduction - parabolas

Subject: Re: Hello, Thank You, a short (?) introduction - parabolas
From: madl74
Date: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:08 pm ((PST))
> Does having these two parabola's at the field recording workshop means th=
at some sort of inter-system head-to- head comparison be made during the ve=
nue?

> It means that you can try them both and see what the differences are.

I'd love to hear the difference between the Wildtronic and Telinga
parabolas. My guess is that one or the other is not "better" but that they=

are just different.

Can someone walk past each one shaking peanuts or something so we can hear=

the difference in the pickup angles/stereo?

David Brinicombe