Re: Hello, Thank You, a short (?) introduction - parabolas

Subject: Re: Hello, Thank You, a short (?) introduction - parabolas
From: natureguyusa
Date: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:57 pm ((PST))
Hi Gerrit,=0D
=0D
Ok, lol, we got the "S" figured out. It seems common for people to leave ou=
t the "S", so I just wanted to clarify.=0D
=0D
Everyone is welcome to discuss things here. That is what this resource is f=
or. Informed discussions are welcomed.=0D
=0D
I will continuously improve upon our existing designs to incorporate new id=
eas from customer feedback and from my own use of the product. We will be r=
eleasing some new, very useful options/accessories very soon. For those who=
 want to count ounces and pack smaller, since we are being compared in thos=
e ways, we are addressing those ideas as well. I am very happy with the per=
formance and features of our microphones, and am confident anyone who owns =
one will be happy, as all of the feedback I have received has been very pos=
itive. I understand many want to hear direct comparisons. They will come in=
 time. I will also try to add new demonstrations and some other ideas I hav=
e to our website to help communicate the features and performance of our mi=
crophones.=0D
=0D
Sincerely,=0D
Bruce Rutkoski=0D