RE: Wildtronics parabola [was hello=E2=80=A6]

Subject: RE: Wildtronics parabola [was hello=E2=80=A6]
From: natureguyusa
Date: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:20 pm ((PST))
Dan,=0D
=0D
Tell you the truth, this is the first time I heard our simple demos are som=
ehow crap. They were simple demonstrations to show the use and effectivenes=
s of the parabolic microphone, and until now, everyone I heard from thought=
 the recordings were exceptional, especially the frequency response, and th=
at was from some well respected professionals. So, I think there is some he=
ightened criticism here from some fan boys. Point us in a direction of perf=
ect, scientific analysis worthy sample recordings from any microphone manuf=
acturer. Believe me, there are many more samples coming from other respecte=
d professionals this year.=0D
=0D
Bruce Rutkoski=0D
Owner=0D