Re: DR680 Owners: Would you buy one again?

Subject: Re: DR680 Owners: Would you buy one again?
From: "Steve Sergeant" stevesgt
Date: Tue May 7, 2013 3:22 pm ((PDT))
Eric, Roy, Hakan, sounds.images, grummyaa, Tim, & Daan:

Thank you all for your informative comments. I have forwarded them all
to my friend.

I think the power and battery issues some of you mentioned are
surmountable, if a nuisance. Time code is not really an issue because
he's mainly capturing off-camera ambiance after the fact, and the
on-camera sounds and some judiciously-added foley effects can be
mixed/steered around as necessary in post.

What a great group!