Re: DR680 Owners: Would you buy one again?

Subject: Re: DR680 Owners: Would you buy one again?
From: "H=E5kan Olsson" nordicsounds
Date: Sat May 4, 2013 4:06 am ((PDT))
I would buy one again.
Possibility of 192 khz when needed, multichannel, m/s, phantom power and so
on. Durability has been fine. Maybe not a Sound Devices build, but I'm
using it a lot year around and I'm not a person that's overly protective of
my equipment, and it holds up fine.
If I could afford it, I would buy a 2-channel for the occasions I only
need  1 or 2 channels to save some weight and bulk.
One thing I would like improved is the ability to lower the brightness of
the display. I'm often out when it's dark and the display lights up the
forest and destroys my night vision.

--
/*
H=E5kan Olsson