Re: DR680 Owners: Would you buy one again?

Subject: Re: DR680 Owners: Would you buy one again?
From: "Daan Hendriks" daan_humanworkshop
Date: Tue May 7, 2013 9:24 am ((PDT))
I'd just like to chime in that yes, me personally I'd buy the DR-680 again
as well as it's a great machine for standalone multichannel recording, but
your friend is doing video stuff so perhaps he should look into how
timecode would play ball with it I know that the 680 doesn't really do
timecode out of the box but I recall reading something on forums that you
can kind of make it happen somehow... not sure but it'd be more of a hassle
than with the higher-end of the market devices such as Sound Devices.

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Tim Bartlett <>wr=
ote: