Re: DR680 Owners: Would you buy one again?

Subject: Re: DR680 Owners: Would you buy one again?
From: "Eric Benjamin" ericbenjamin2
Date: Fri May 3, 2013 12:18 pm ((PDT))
I have a DR-680 and if I lost it, I'd buy one again.  I record almost
exclusively Ambisonic B-format, so I require a 4-channel recorder.  Sometim=
es I
supplement it with a binaural recording, and the six channels of the DR-680=
 fit
the bill nicely.  And I can't begin to afford a Sound Devices recorder.  So=
, for
me, there really is no alternative choice.

I do wish that it had a better display and better battery life.

Eric Benjamin