Re: What is a good nature sound recording?

Subject: Re: What is a good nature sound recording?
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Fri Nov 2, 2012 5:52 pm ((PDT))
Hi David!

Your track:
It brings me back to the very early days with the first experiments
trying to get stereo with a parabola, when a mono MD21 was in focus,
mixed with a kind of xy stereo by two electrets pointing sideways.
Is it a quiz? Do you know what was wrong?

But do we agree that something is wrong with it? Or would you say
that it is a matter of opinions?

Editing:
With the purpose of making true demos of the SSM's, I would leave the
whining from the grain mill and the hiss from the stream, as well as
low frequency blasts.
If I could, I would remove my own breath, belly sounds or sounds from
the tripod however, without telling.
On Soundcloud I have told if my recordings have been EQ'ed or not.

I will certainly add more tracks later, where the stereo is shuffled
and manipulated in different ways, but then I will say so.

"With the purpose of making true demos of the SSM."
Other people have other purposes with their work.
That is totally okay with me.

Klas.