Re: DIY suspenssion and wind protection for mkh 30/30

Subject: Re: DIY suspenssion and wind protection for mkh 30/30
From: "freitojos" freitojos
Date: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:53 pm ((PDT))
David,
The rig was with the mics pointing in the horizontal and the sounds came fr=
om under in the street, maybe the stereo image problem is from here, but my=
 tripod could't point down.
One telescope box (iron made )  was 1m from the side of the rig, you are ab=
solutely right.
 My house wall was 2,5 mts from the rig, there was no roof.
 The noise at 6.00 was from my wife taping with her fingers in the tripod l=
eg at my demand, I think the DIY suspension is not so bad.
 The two lyers of lycra d'ont stop the wind noise however, 2km/h only.
Your analisys was so damn exact!
Thank you for your tips for my next field recording, and I will post here o=
f corse.
Regards,
Jos=E9