Re: DIY suspenssion and wind protection for mkh 30/30

Subject: Re: DIY suspenssion and wind protection for mkh 30/30
From: "freitojos" freitojos
Date: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:02 am ((PDT))
David,
Thank you for your knowdlege and tips, I am going to experiment to tape in =
the tripod and in my bicycle tandem I am going to test  the wind protection=
 with my wife in the rear seat hand holding the mics. I have made from one =
old lycra cyclist short two caps and I am using the two I suspect from the =
first experiments that one is short.Soon I will put here some recordings.
Regards,
Jos=E9