Re: Sony Hi-MD Mini disc - no longer compatible with Mac OSX

Subject: Re: Sony Hi-MD Mini disc - no longer compatible with Mac OSX
From: "Aaron Ximm" aaron_gmail
Date: Thu May 3, 2012 10:18 pm ((PDT))
On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 8:20 PM, G. Mark Ragsdale <> wrote:

> I must have missed a change in the technology? My deck has always said
> HiMD...  played recorded and transfered what I believed to be HiMD... ver=
> confusing and no wonder the technology died out!!

Huh, could be. I never saw one, only portables, but I don't doubt your
recollection.

I do know my original JB920 or whatever is original-MD only...

Been thinking, I *really* need to transfer all my MD stuff once and for
all. Supposed to be a stable medium, but the decks? Hmmm....

Only about 250-300 hours to deal with there... <sigh>

aaron

--

  quietamerican.org
  oneminutevacation.org