Re: Sony Hi-MD Mini disc - no longer compatible with Mac OSX

Subject: Re: Sony Hi-MD Mini disc - no longer compatible with Mac OSX
From: "Mark" seoulgypsy
Date: Fri May 4, 2012 4:10 am ((PDT))
Thanks Shinobu,

Okay... so this HiMD Audio specification in 2004 is a refinement of the for=
mat that wasn't supported by the HiMD shown on the displays of the aforemen=
tioned decks? CONFUSING! Hmmm... So glad those days are gone and the micro =
Flash drives have made things a little more universal!

Regards,

Mark

Sent from my iPad