Re: Initial SASS test shows bands of harmonics

Subject: Re: Initial SASS test shows bands of harmonics
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:44 am ((PDT))
No, the capsules are wired straight to the M10, and the M10 is running off =
its internal batteries.=0D
=0D
I recall now that I placed the M10 on top of the array, and the unshielded =
cable was just 2cm below it on the other side of the top timber. Perhaps it=
's interference from the recorder itself. I can't remember if I placed the =
recorder there from the start, but if not, perhaps while I checked the leve=
ls, it would explain why there are no bands for the first few seconds.=0D
=0D
In my test at home that showed no bands, I would have left the recorder on =
the table, away from the array.=0D
=0D
I wish I'd thought of this before I rewired it, so I could prove it.=0D
=0D
Peter Shute=0D
=0D
=0D