Re: Nature recordists group

Subject: Re: Nature recordists group
From: "jtudor2005" jtudor2005
Date: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:27 pm ((PST))
Martyn wasn't this the reason you started the other Nature Recording group.=
 So that those that wanted purely 'Nature Recording' could use that one ins=
tead of this group?

I too find the 'arty' stuff annoying, but I choose to ignore the posts. I w=
on't leave the group because of it. I personally think that's a bit of a si=
lly over reaction.

I posted something on the Nature Recording group on the 6th of January, and=
 apart from your post on the 16th, there have been no others this year (oh,=
 and you on the 5th)

Has everyone forgotten about the other group? Or is it as some predicted, t=
hat this group will continue and the 'new' group would slowly fizzle out?

I remember the comments (both positive & negative) when you created the oth=
er 'splinter' group, but it still seems to be really under utilised in what=
 it was meant for.

I think everyone may need a reminder about the other Nature Recording group=
.

Regards
John