Re: mbho MBP 648 PZ

Subject: Re: mbho MBP 648 PZ
From: "emil klotzsch" onomatopoetik
Date: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:36 pm ((PDT))
hi daniel,
strange site, could be new, but you never know, some things they offer
are not even mentioned on the site as i heard.
i phoned them today, and they are very friendly. the would send me
some mics for testing if i want to.
lets see, i have enough to do and test the next time (the tascam is
here with some 4022..):-), but this seems to be very interesting..
emil