Re: Noise Reduction

Subject: Re: Noise Reduction
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:32 am ((PDT))
I think maybe  parrot sounds are nature recordings?

In the original post, the question is traffic sounds, and unless it
is distant and constant none of these will be very effective. I
suggested Melodyne, which allows visual disply of the frequencies and
sounds, and their removal. But he does not seem to want to take the
time to edit manually. So there you go.

<L>