Re: newish graphical EQ plugin..

Subject: Re: newish graphical EQ plugin..
From: "Paul Jacobson" thebrunswicktwitcher
Date: Thu Jun 5, 2008 3:03 pm ((PDT))
In addition to Lou's comments, I'd also mention that the current
Mac's will very happily dual boot into Windows so you aren't
completely cut of from the Darkside if you do find you need to run
particular Windows apps. Apple supply a windows driver installer
which has very good support for all the mac hardware so there is no
hunting about for drivers required. An associate who runs a IT
business selling and supporting Windows computers commented recently
that the Mac's were one of the most solid windows boxes he'd ever run ;)

For Mac audio discussion it's worth taking a look at

http://www.bigbluelounge.com

The forum orientation is "music and audio production" and has good
information on OSX audio setup and audio applications buried in the
discussion forums.

cheers
Paul