Re: Unhappy unsubscriber

From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Wed May 28, 2008 8:04 am ((PDT))
By the way, Greg. I did see your tests and I thought they were
brilliant! I bought a stereo set of MKH-8020's back in March and love
the range and quietness of the microphones. I use them with a Jecklin
disk and a homemade windjammer, I also use them in Klas's Universal
telinga handle (modified) they are a microphone of choice for sure!

Martyn
*************************************
Martyn Stewart
http://www.naturesound.org