Re: Unhappy unsubscriber

From: "Danny Meltzer" dannymeltzer
Date: Tue May 27, 2008 8:44 pm ((PDT))
In a perfect world this group would accommodate all levels of recordists an=
d interests.

But  I, for one, think we are VERY helpful to beginners, amateurs, etc.  Pe=
ople ask every
week for gear recommendations for a limited budget and we always make good=

suggestions.  You can't fault us for discussing expensive gear.  Some of us=
 use it and
enjoy it.  What's wrong with that?

We can't be all things to all people, I enjoy the list as is.  It does seem=
 it is quite gear
heavy at times, but as I said, unless you are making a very specific inclus=
ive
distinction...I'm not sure that there's really tons of stuff to discuss if =
we exclude gear.

Whatever happens, I will want to discuss nature recording...so there it is.

Danny