Re: I heard the owl call my name

Subject: Re: I heard the owl call my name
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Sat Nov 3, 2007 9:17 pm ((PDT))
Very nicely put, Peter. another important thought is the car/Vehicle
we drive. The country i presently live in is oil dependent using 25%
of the worlds oil resources and producing only 3%. I have my smartcar
on order :)
http://www.smartusa.com/

65mpg v Hummer 5mpg

I love what you have written here, much food for thought and very well
researched....

Martyn
Martyn Stewart
http://www.naturesound.org