Re: I heard the owl call my name

Subject: Re: I heard the owl call my name
From: "Mark R." seoulgypsy
Date: Sat Nov 3, 2007 10:02 am ((PDT))
Martyn,

Bless your sweet "Crazy Horse" heart!

The great shaman warrior of the Lakota people had seen the darkness coming
from the east and felt his peoples way of life coming to an end. Crazy Hors=
shared his great vision with his father and he replied,

"Never fear the darkness around you, no matter how great it may become, for
it is doomed to pass away and doomed to be no more when the meaning of your
life and that of all living things becomes clear. Somehow the coming of the
white man is not the end of our people as it sometimes seems to us, but the
beginning of something bigger than any of us can imagine. But go to the
mountaintops, my son, and pray and fast whenever the spirit moves you, for
there you are near to the Silent one and He will speak to you when you need
help."- From Crazy Horse Hoka Hey! It's a Good Day to Die by Vinson Brown

-Mark R.