Re: Microphone Tripod

Subject: Re: Microphone Tripod
From: "biv0uac61" biv0uac61
Date: Sun Aug 5, 2007 5:05 am ((PDT))
Thank you very much! I think I have a better idea of what I need for
my adventure.

Thanks!

--- In  Marc Myers <> wrote:

> I have the Manfrotto myself for video but I'd recommend something
less expensive. Expensive tripods for video and photography are
designed to do a number of things that simply don't matter in
recording. If you want a brand name look at Libec. They have decent
products at low prices. In a field tripod the main consideration is
the spreader. Low spreaders are difficult to adjust over uneven ground.