Re: Microphone Tripod

Subject: Re: Microphone Tripod
From: "Marc Myers" primatemarc
Date: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:22 pm ((PDT))
I have the Manfrotto myself for video but I'd recommend something less expe=
nsive. Expensive tripods for video and photography are designed to do a num=
ber of things that simply don't matter in recording. If you want a brand na=
me look at Libec. They have decent products at low prices. In a field tripo=
d the main consideration is the spreader. Low spreaders are difficult to ad=
just over uneven ground.
Cheers
Marc