Re: Man made noise and nature recording

Subject: Re: Man made noise and nature recording
From: "Suzanne Williams" scw1217
Date: Wed May 30, 2007 5:18 am ((PDT))
I enjoyed that, Chris, and am glad you posted it.  That type of audio
scene appeals to me almost as well as a "man-less" soundscape does, I
think because it fires the imagination.  I have always been an avid
reader and words without visuals work the same in my head as audios
without visuals.  I can create my own "scenery" and place your
whistling cheesemaker into it.  Thanks.

Suzanne
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/swilli41/www
Florida, USA

--- In  "Chris Hails" <>
wrote:

> Walt, you give me an excuse for a post I have been thinking of.
Like