Re: Powering Sony MZ-NH900 with 4.8 volts

Subject: Re: Powering Sony MZ-NH900 with 4.8 volts
From: "Rich Peet" richpeet
Date: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:06 pm ((PST))
They are nice heavy duty die-cast aluminum. I get them from a small
electronic component store in my town. The size that holds a 9 volt
battery is about $5.50.
I am sure they are available somewhere but just don't know a on-line
source and the store is not about to tell me their source.

Rich

--- In  "John Hartog"