Re: Audition 2.0?

Subject: Re: Audition 2.0?
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:37 am (PDT)
<<I believe 2.0 added ASIO driver compatibility too.,>>

They did indeed, something that 1.5 does not offer, if I record with 4
channels on my 744 you import them as 4 separate channels, 1.5 does not
allow this.

I have installed 2.0 onto many computers and used it continuously and NEVER
had a glitch.. (Touch wood)

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:

 <http://www.naturesound.org/> http://www.naturesound.org

Redmond. Washington. USA

N47.65543 W121.98428

e-mail: