Re: Audition 2.0?

Subject: Re: Audition 2.0?
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:42 am (PDT)
One of the many great functions that 2.0 has, is the ability of saving a CD
list, for someone like me who compiles many, I don't have to keep loading
tracks and rearranging them.

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:

 <http://www.naturesound.org/> http://www.naturesound.org

Redmond. Washington. USA

N47.65543 W121.98428

e-mail: