Re: Audition 2.0?

Subject: Re: Audition 2.0?
From: "Andrew Duke" andrewmduke
Date: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:26 am (PDT)
Anton Woldhek wrote:

> I agree, 1.5 was a far better product. The only update in 2.0 is the
> interface (blech) and in VST (but its implemented crudely and half the
> plugins I work with don't work well with it.
>
> Anton

                       I bought the 2.0 download and had nothing but
problems with it, so
went back to using 1.5 and haven't yet had a chance to re-test 2.0.  I
find it incredibly
frustrating that Adobe don't offer free point updates to fix bugs.
Andrew

--
NSCC sound course
http://andrew-duke.com/course.html

Chain Reaction remix contest ends Sept 30:
http://andrew-duke.com/contests.html

Andrew Duke--Consumer vs. User album:
http://www.phthalo.com/cat.php?cat=3Dphth40

artist features & column: