Re: Beginner Processing Questions

Subject: Re: Beginner Processing Questions
From: "Anton Woldhek"
Date: Wed May 31, 2006 9:24 am (PDT)
Ha,
Great recording Rich. I spend a bit of time in the ozzie dessert, also doin=
controlled burning stuff. Its hard not to become a pyro doing that, which I
guess unfortunatly does really happen to some guys over there.
Loved the radio voice too.

I only missed a true centre. The wind does come bit more central it seems
then the wood burning. Could you tell a bit more about the setup?

Anton