Re: Babbling Brook or runny toilet?!?

Subject: Re: Babbling Brook or runny toilet?!?
From: "Anton Woldhek"
Date: Wed May 31, 2006 9:10 am (PDT)
Hi Grant,

I totally agree with you, I record myself and post to freesound.iua.upf.edu
a lot, the licence there requires credit. Not saying that Ceasar should be
satisfied with that, however I cant offer him more then im getting, which i=
nothing. Doing production sound, sound design, mixing etc etc. There is no
budget, not for my expenses (my recorder, mikes nor my meals on set or my
travel or whatever). I'm not complaining, it is my choice. I like the work
and I get a credit, I guess its called paying my dues. (And in this guess a
bit to literally)
As with all sounds I end up using they will receive due credit. I guess I
should've been more clear on that in my first reaction, but to be honest I
didn't mean to sent it to the whole list.

Cheerio
Anton