Re: Babbling Brook or runny toilet?!?

Subject: Re: Babbling Brook or runny toilet?!?
From: "grant finlay"
Date: Wed May 31, 2006 6:01 am (PDT)

I hate to be a stick in the mud here but If someone is using your
recordings for a commercial purpose , ie: making money, hopefully
some money or exchange of goods should be taking place here...
Indie feature or no budget , I don't belive in giving away something
that has taken many hours to achieve. Check out the online sound
libraries to see what they charge for atmos recordings and work from
there.
(i'm sure both of you can come to an arrangement ,  monetary or
otherwise)

just my opinion.

Grant.