Re: Babbling Brook or runny toilet?!?

Subject: Re: Babbling Brook or runny toilet?!?
From: "Graham Evans"
Date: Tue May 30, 2006 8:29 am (PDT)
thanks for the clip.

I have just ordered my NT4 and just got my minidisc working so this was
a good sample for me.

I liked the photos too.

Let's see how good I am at the subjective terminology:
At first I thought the brook sounded too bright but a while into the
clip I really started to enjoy it and feel the spirit of the location.
It is possible I am suffering from cheap speakers and cheap headphones
(I tried both) in terms of the brightness.

You have confirmed something I have been told about the NT4s though -
that they will overcome their limitations in terms of stereo imaging
somewhat when placed in a 360degree sound setting.  Can't wait to start
playing with mine!

Graham E.