Re: Stereo Patterns

Subject: Re: Stereo Patterns
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 02:07:43 -0500
Your samples suggest there are plenty of very workable stereo micing
options with the NT2000's   and its fun to guess which pattern is
being used even with no idea of whether a call is dead on or 45% off
axis. With what we learn from this test, maybe the next test can
cover fewer patterns allowing longer takes and easier stimulus
matching. An enclosed, larger-sized space like a canyon might provide
more to represent.  If animals aren't enlisting, there must be some
clever ways to produce a repeatable, moveable Lo Hz sound impulse. A
Halloween clicker isn't bad for the high register. Rob D.